Saturday 29 October 2011

Not much to report

Lately my focus has been on my sons. My eldest has started school and enjoyed his first half term holiday and my youngest is more mobile (and potentially hazardous to himself!) than ever before. So my hands have been very full.

I have completed a few little projects; a couple of aprons, one for me, one for Mum. Also a baby carrier, which turned out beautifully, but my baby is really too heavy for me to use it now! I've made 3 pairs of trousers for my little boy and have resolved never to buy them again, they are so easy to make. I'm keen now to make something for myself! But what it will be I have not yet decided. I am researching vintage sewing patterns and wondering if I can design something unique. Meanwhile I have painted a very small canvas with a rather goofy sort of a character for my brother's Christmas present. I might have to turn my attentions to painting for the time being, until some other creative urge seizes me!

I hope to publish some more tutorials soon. Meanwhile you can buy the Crocheted Cactus eBook here:
http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/crochet-cactus-project/17143581?productTrackingContext=search_results/search_shelf/center/1



No comments:

Post a Comment